It’s time again to vote for the West Downtown Neighborhood Association’s board at this month’s Neighborhood Meeting on November 19, 2020 at 7pm.
Currently, board members include:
- Nicole Windsor – President
- Ethan Mansfield – Vice President
- Lindsay Rigby – Treasurer
- Jordyn Neerdaels – Secretary
- Danielle Konkol – Board Member 1
Looking forward to 2021, many of the current board members are running for re-election or an alternative position, but several positions are still vacant.
- President – Nicole Windsor, for re-election
- Vice President – Vacant
- Treasurer – Lindsay Rigby, for re-election
- Secretary – Jordyn Neerdaels, for re-election
- Board Member 1 – Danielle Konkol, for re-election
- Board Member 2 – Ethan Mansfield, running for new position
- Board Member 3 – Vacant
If you are interested in running for any of these positions, please email the board at firstname.lastname@example.org. A board member will be happy to reach out and answer any questions you have. Becoming a board member is a small time commitment that makes a big impact! Monthly time requirements are are between 2-10 hours depending on the position. Board members write for neighborhood grants, manage this website, attend City meetings on behalf of the neighborhood and to represent its interests, and organize neighborhood events. We hope to see some new faces join this fun board!